Snarking in a Becker Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup - that's the original, 320 page volume
the 1917 2-volume set expanded on the info in that one and almost tripled the page count, with about 880 pages. :eek:

Heads up fellas, been checking the Bay for a while now and just noticed something I had been looking for.

I was looking for full size Becker scales in walnut to match the Kephart. There are finally some listed.

If your interested search for โ€œhandles becker walnutโ€.

You just listen to the ole pork chop express, and take his advice on a snarkin' stormy night alright? When some wild eyed, eight foot tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against a bar room wall, he looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if you've paid your dues. Well you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye and you remember what ole Jack Burton always says at a time like that, "'Have ya paid your dues Jack?'". "Yes sir, the check is in the mail."
"Its like I told my last wife.....its all in the reflexes"

Speaking of reading, the wife and I did a little antiquing this evening. Looked for the 1906 Kephart edition, but it was a no go. I will find one though. :thumbsup:
Just got back from tiquing again. No 1906 version, but did score a Weber grilling book for $4, originally $30.

it clouded up here around 3PM yesterday - and then cleared off around 3AM........
so I missed the eclipse but got to see the full moon afterwards.
clouds moved back in shortly after sunrise.
mother nature is such a tease.

How are you all doing lately guys? Been a while since I came by, but here's a little update.
First of all : I really need a BK62 soon!
Second, life's been super busy. Trying to combine full-time working with getting another masters degree at uni. Exams coming up, we'll see.
Not a lot of time left to go out digging but I try to put up some snapshots on instagram now and then.
I was able to hunt for fossils on a very temporary construction site during September/October though and it's been quite good. Here's a few pics, glad I saved these puppies form the concrete.

Total haul, boxed:
Ic0EMFh.jpg

First time I went there:
BI8HWeT.jpg

The ol' whiskey and sambuca have definitely kicked in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back