Snarking in a Becker Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang work firewall...how ya pepes doing??? missed this place a lot, been snarking on and off on other forums and took a break from making sharp stuff. I also dabbled in some hawks, keeping one, 2 fer gifts (mum n dad) and one to be posted when I'm back in the orange stuff here. Anything new besides the Kep?

Doing great, thanks for asking. Just been busy with other stuff like the blacksmith shop etc. Do miss all the fine folks though!
Making anything cool?

Fixed it for ya...

Nice to see you โ€˜round again T-Dubz. Blacksmith shop? Sounds interestingโ€ฆ
I'm T-Dubz with the big hands, haha. ;)

pfft!
Trade is incapable of making anything un-cool
you need a couple of his mason jar mug handles for the cabin.
You have one? Photos?

22554759_1696340550399446_3145597642328089595_n.jpg

don't have one - need to make myself a couple

ni! ni ni ni!

Just ordered a computer tower. Old one finally gave out on me, and I hate using my laptop. Vista Home Premium isn't supported anymore anywhos, haha. Also ordered another overhead USB chargeable light for the cabin. Pricey, but nice. Also ordered a new pair of boots, and, last but not least, a USB chargeable flashlight. :thumbsup:

I just re-ordered a pair of 72" boot laces, because the first supplier shipped 45" laces instead... :mad:, that and a set of BFG KO-2's for the Jeepney. This is only my 2nd set, the first set proved to be excellent, no foul-ups at all. Those were Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armour's, they wore like iron. Both sets are snow-rated tires.

Now where is all that snow? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back