Snarking in a Becker Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone dig up a pic of the BK2 tracker mod Todd did a while back? I can't seem to find it.
I don't remember Todd ever doing one? I remember he made one for Murphnuge though:

8ff01cb7ef4c392b10d918a5e0800342.jpg

Thanks Dubz. I knew you would be able to help. So Todd didnt do the one you posted?
Yes, he made that one for Murphnuge. His M-18 was his answer to a better Tracker. I do believe Chameleonbear had a BK2 modded to a tracker, but can't find anything. If I remember correctly, it was modded by someone else. I can't remember his username, but his name was Dr. Kyle Ver Steeg, of Ver Steeg Blades.

I seem to remember someone putting a secondary “tracker” bevel on a BK2. I think your right; might of been CBear.

I think Ver Steeg blades is AverageIowaGuy from the ‘Tube.

I seem to remember someone putting a secondary “tracker” bevel on a BK2. I think your right; might of been CBear.

I think Ver Steeg blades is AverageIowaGuy from the ‘Tube.
Yep, that's his username here, fo sho.

Thanks for the info guys. I thought I remember Todd griping every time that above pic surfaced. Lol

You're right Ryan, Todd hated that tracker style blade he made.

Got my Anker Bolder LC40 USB rechargeable flashlight in today. 400 lumen on high, and they claim 6 hours. We'll see, haha. Sucker is bright though. Medium is 120 lumen, and they claim 20 hours, 20 lumen on low, at 50 hours. Nice that I'll be able to charge it with my power bank, or portable solar panels.

My Tough Light also came in. Should come in handy. I read/watched reviews on it. They claim 200 hours on low, and a guy tested it, and actually got 220 before it went dead. 400lm on bright. Battery supposedly lasts for 90 days without use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back