Snarking in a Becker Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke and Prayers sent Tanker's way ! Hope all is going well :thumbsup:
View attachment 1062340
Thanks Xr and the rest of my Becker Brothers. My Wife is going under the knife next Tuesday to have C5,6,and 7 in her neck repaired replaced pinned and a titanium plate put in to hold it all together. Amazingly she will only lose less than 10% of the necks mobility. We do appreciate the Smoke and Prayers.

Thanks Xr and the rest of my Becker Brothers. My Wife is going under the knife next Tuesday to have C5,6,and 7 in her neck repaired replaced pinned and a titanium plate put in to hold it all together. Amazingly she will only lose less than 10% of the necks mobility. We do appreciate the Smoke and Prayers.
Yikes that sounds scary. My BIL had to get surgery on his neck last year after a car accident. Everything turned out a-ok after rehab. I’m sure she’ll be fine as well. Smoke sent your way brother.

Yikes that sounds scary. My BIL had to get surgery on his neck last year after a car accident. Everything turned out a-ok after rehab. I’m sure she’ll be fine as well. Smoke sent your way brother.
I'm counting on you to take me ice fishing vicariously Brother. Thanks Aiki

That's amazing that it's only a 10% loss. Seems like it would be more with that much being done but I'm certainly no doctor and am glad 10% is all. Prayers for a good surgery and quick recovery.

Last edited:
Wow ! That's great news considering what's going on :) Thanks Tanker for the update :thumbsup: I think we've all been a little worried I know I have :rolleyes: Smoke and Prayers will be your way, more your wife's way :D It's amazing what can be done it the medical world today :thumbsup: :thumbsup: She'll be as good as new soon I'am sure ;) Hang in there Brother!

Good to see you back around Tanker man. Hope all goes well my friend.

It warmed up to 55° today. Insane weather.

It dropped down to 25° yesterday morning and against last night, and proceeded to dump a few inches of snow on us without so much as a warning, I don't remember there being a day this winter so far where it actually got below freezing and then overnight it turned into an apocalyptic-level snow-tastrophe where the area basically shut down for a day and today is just sorta recovering.

Ouch. I'll keep you folks in my prayers. I hope she has a speedy recovery!

Good to hear from you, Tanker. But damn, major surgery... My thoughts are with you and your wife. Best wishes for a successful operation and a speedy recovery.

I really hope the best for your wife's recovery Tanker! :thumbsup:
Clearing skies, and cooling off after some rain, snow level is further down.

SMoluUb.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back