Snarking in a Becker Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I went and ordered 2 more. The saber grind looks cool to me, but the FFG probably cuts better. these being from Camillus are part of knife history imo. I excited to put some ironwood on one.:) too bad they locked his thread, I wonder how many makes you a dealer?
Id list the max every two days if I was him, just to keep em selling.:p:D

The seller shoulda teased us with that pile first. Dam Id keep em all just to show off...:D

And hes being really nice by only asking $25 ea for more than 1, that’s very reasonable imo

Last edited:
Yep, he’s quick. I have two coming. He doesn’t clarify it, but I assume from his pictures there won’t be sheaths included with these.

Yep, he’s quick. I have two coming. He doesn’t clarify it, but I assume from his pictures there won’t be sheaths included with these.
I’m sure Al would be more than happy to meet our needs! :D

It’s nice to see more of these Camillus BK11’s back in the wild. They’ve always seemed very hard to come by.

I asked him and no there are no sheaths with them.

Xr6x Xr6x Are the tips on yours slightly blunted? The two I got are that way. Nothing horrible, or unfixable with just a bit of work. Mostly curious if mine are the only ones.

Last edited:
Xr6x Xr6x Are the tips on yours slightly blunted? The two I got are that way. Nothing horrible, or unfixable with just a bit of work. Mostly curious if mine are the only ones.
They sure are :) the guy in charge of tip inspection was on vacation that day :p. I'am not going to rush the tip I did make em better but they are so sharp now that the tip will continue to get better in time :thumbsup:

Yup. The tip on mine is blunted. No biggie considering the price paid. I’m stoked to have one of these again!

Umyk41x.jpg

It's kinda weird that the tips all seem to be the same . Maybe the tip is the last step o_O However not an issue it was a Great Deal ;) :thumbsup::thumbsup:
My guess is that in sharpening, they sharpened the tip right off. Kind of like you can do with a WorkSharp if you aren't careful. (Don't ask me how I know.)

Agreed on the great deal.

The Warrior The Warrior Like a right face / left face thing? Sounds like a medical thing. Some Maker's Medicinal will probably clear that up. See your doctor for a prescription.
It was the "prescription" that did it, haha. In this case, scotch and sambuca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back