Snarking in a Becker Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Brothers and Sis. Its been awhile but I'm back!!!! No Groans Please you bunch of miscreants. My Lovely wife has been repaired and hopefully its down hill from here. I have a lot of catching up to do. Some pics from yesterday's doctor visit.

I am glad things are going better, Tanker. Best wishes for a continued and speedy recovery.

Got a new slab of steel in.

0Zig3fQ.jpg

Somebody claims we are not in our drought any longer out west. I say wait five minutes...

Anyone remember KFU (Chris)? I'm cleaning up the shop and came across this patch. Free for the taking, just call dibs here and PM me your address.

BK16. I gave it to my son way back when. It's one of the early saber grind models, with Ethan's sig on it. My son gifted me an ESEE 3 a few years back, and recently he was talking about buying one for himself. Since I didn't use the 3 much, I asked him if he wanted to trade, which he did, Word.

You need to send them your Avatar pic to add to their records :D

:p:p Just playing!
I'm such a loner, my closest relatives probably wouldn't know it was me if I posted a regular photo, haha.

My sis did the same thing but with 23 and Me, discovered very interesting things.
I can't believe how far I've gotten in just a few days. I did have a good knowledge going in though, so that definitely helps.

Anyone remember KFU (Chris)? I'm cleaning up the shop and came across this patch. Free for the taking, just call dibs here and PM me your address.

Wth, I'll take it. I bought a wide blade edc from him, and gave it to my son. Pm coming.

I can't believe how far I've gotten in just a few days. I did have a good knowledge going in though, so that definitely helps.
We actually got a hit from somebody related to us that we didnt even know. So that was cool.
Hope you don't come across some controversy like we did. Let me just say, somebody wasn't being honest with somebody back in the day... if you catch my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back