Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bk62 arrived in Belgium too. Already gave the wood a good coating. Has anyone replaced their nuts and bolts with stainless yet? Any coating underneath the scales required?
I read that Mr. Becker is a fan of the Estwing hatchet so who am I to disagree. Ordered that one as well.

EH9gFOm.jpg

The Bk62 arrived in Belgium too. Already gave the wood a good coating. Has anyone replaced their nuts and bolts with stainless yet? Any coating underneath the scales required?
I read that Mr. Becker is a fan of the Estwing hatchet so who am I to disagree. Ordered that one as well.

EH9gFOm.jpg
Yes, they use 8-32 1/2" button head cap screws.
mP1qzUO.jpg

Bladite Bladite Do you happen to know the production numbers on the Warrior Machaxe?

low 30s or 40s or less?

i haven't seen that many era regular Machaxen in the chrome or phosphate varieties... like, just on feels, maybe 100 in the wild?

lot of cough blanks on Ethan's ranch, and hopefully a few of those will get heat treated and special editioned :D

low 30s or 40s or less?

i haven't seen that many era regular Machaxen in the chrome or phosphate varieties... like, just on feels, maybe 100 in the wild?

lot of cough blanks on Ethan's ranch, and hopefully a few of those will get heat treated and special editioned :D
Thanks Bladite. As always your a wealth of knowledge. Don't even go there Dubz:D

Rain, rain, rain...

My rain dance didn't work.

Ah, the snark! :thumbsup:

The sheath that comes with it is actually a bit lighter than coyote brown. I’m looking for a better match with a new bag I picked up.

I like the sheath that came with my Ontario SK5 Blackbird. You can get just the sheath at knifecenter. It is a little nicer than the tweener sheath (which I think are nice too) and darker colored.

Any of y'all drive a motorcycle? I've had the itch most of my life. It's getting worse, but it's not a popular idea with the wife.

Something about her liking me and us having children...

I ride, or at least used to. We had our first child 4 years ago and I haven’t ridden since but I plan on starting back up this summer.

I sold my old V65 Magna when the boy was born so I am shopping for a new bike now. Until then I have my old ‘84 XL350R that I have had for many many years.

The sheath that comes with it is actually a bit lighter I’m looking for a better match with a new bag I picked up.

Uhhhh... Is matching and fashion becoming a thing around here?

Because if so, I'll need to be finding a different corner of the internet to be absent from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back