Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
George, George, George of the jungle, strong as he can be. AhhUhAahUhAhUhAhUhAAAAAaaaaaaaah!!
Watch out for that .... TREEEEEEEE!

They said, "Rain, and partly sunny", :rolleyes: We got full sun in the morning and a huge thunderstorm from noon into early evening. I was stuck under a trailer hitch with a torch when the first flurry hit. I could see it would pass quickly, which it did. But it did not stay clear after the first wave. The 400 pound gorilla was on deck. It was puking rain for a few hours, I was outside during the worst of it. The boss just HAD to joke and laugh that off. :rolleyes: I just remember the years of drought we just went through. :cool:

We missed it too. That line that went through looked scary on radar, but we just got a mild thunderstorm.
we got nuked with the storm, then the sun came back out and the tornado dropped out of the clouds on the back side of the storm.
Lucky for me, it passed a bit north of me as it was dropping and didn't hit the ground until it was about 4 miles East.

we got nuked with the storm, then the sun came back out and the tornado dropped out of the clouds on the back side of the storm.
Lucky for me, it passed a bit north of me as it was dropping and didn't hit the ground until it was about 4 miles East.

:confused::eek:

What I've read that the bill is on Cuomo's Desk, and he's got 10 days minus Sunday to sign or veto it. His AG is all for it, and Vance looks like he won't challenge it. I ain't holding my breath, but who knows. Unless this old news, then I'm an idiot...:confused: It looks like there is a better chance than ever before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back