Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' Becker Heads!

It's Friday!

h73550728-gif.21610

Had a cool, cloudy day, I loved it. Change is coming though.
I am penciling myself in for a week from tomorrow to make a summit attempt. It's no big deal, myriads of people do it, just not me, ... yet.

(This was a few days ago.)
FLVOqVM.jpg
Must be nice to live in an area like that. All flat corn and bean land here.

Well, that was pretty much pointless. Made the 3 hour drive to the cabin, and there were wasps swarming everywhere. Drove back into a town, a 20 mile rounder, to buy wasp spray. Sprayed 5 cans at them, and it seemed like they were gone, but 5 minutes later they were back. A bunch inside the cabin as well. Said the hell with it, and just got back home, dammit. Had a bunch of photos planned too. This is the only time I've gone there and not snapped one photo.

Well, that was pretty much pointless. Made the 3 hour drive to the cabin, and there were wasps swarming everywhere. Drove back into a town, a 20 mile rounder, to buy wasp spray. Sprayed 5 cans at them, and it seemed like they were gone, but 5 minutes later they were back. A bunch inside the cabin as well. Said the hell with it, and just got back home, dammit. Had a bunch of photos planned too. This is the only time I've gone there and not snapped one photo.
Dude, thatโ€™s awful. Sorry, bro.

Had a cool, cloudy day, I loved it. Change is coming though.
I am penciling myself in for a week from tomorrow to make a summit attempt. It's no big deal, myriads of people do it, just not me, ... yet.

(This was a few days ago.)
FLVOqVM.jpg
You got this Tangle. Its probably the smallest obstacle you've had to climb in your life. Keep that thought and own that Bitch

Sorry Dubz:( Now you have to go back with foggers. Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back