Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've read that the bill is on Cuomo's Desk, and he's got 10 days minus Sunday to sign or veto it. His AG is all for it, and Vance looks like he won't challenge it. I ain't holding my breath, but who knows. Unless this old news, then I'm an idiot...:confused: It looks like there is a better chance than ever before.
I wouldn't hold my Breath. NY prefers unarmed victims

got a notice from the PO this morning - apparently I have a package coming from Germany that was shipped on the 16th & will be here Tuesday or Wednesday.
I don't remember ordering anything recently, much less anything from Europe.......

got a notice from the PO this morning - apparently I have a package coming from Germany that was shipped on the 16th & will be here Tuesday or Wednesday.
I don't remember ordering anything recently, much less anything from Europe.......
Nice you might have won an early bird drawing :thumbsup:

nope - KR sends you a text so you can pick your prize from what's left - and there's still a couple days left before they start drawing names.

What's happenin folks? Anybody do anything fun this weekend?

What's happenin folks? Anybody do anything fun this weekend?
Drinkin' and smokin', about it really. Cleaned up the man cave. Fun, fun.

Kinda sorta wanna go for a ride somewhere, but then I overthink it, and really don't want to. If only there were some place scenic around here without having to drive for 4 hours to get there.

Kind sorta wanna go for a ride somewhere, but then I overthink it, and really don't want to. If only there were some place scenic around here without having to drive for 4 hours to get there.

Today is not the day to be on the road... 'scenery' will the bumper in front of you. :p

Jeannie and I had quite an action packed weekend. Just relaxing now and I'll fire up the grill for some ribs this evening!
Wow, look at all the rich Toyota owners all in one place. :p

Looks like a great time out man, thanks for sharing. Kayaking down the river looks so peaceful. BTW, I could have never jumped off that cliff, haha.

Oh, and also, how come during the double biceps pose, your biceps fell down through your triceps? Never seen that happen before. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back