Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to get my Samsung Galaxy phone to connect to my computer for three days now. Tried everything I could think of, and Googled hundreds of other possibilities. Will not connect. Will charge, but will not open up to view files. Worked a few weeks ago just fine and dandy.

Meanwhile, back in the west, a Colorado River alligator was reported to a local sheriff, but turns out to be an RC toy.
cfM4rDW.jpg

"Don't be so gullible McFly!"

https://www.havasunews.com/free_acc...l8THcI19oHwc28PL3rJVhJ6PVPU_4m9t3jrMrFeZzC0U8

tried to jumper past the seat safety on my mower - failed miserably, so tomorrow I get to go to town and buy a replacement.
hopefully that's the safety stopping my mower from running. :(

Don't you just have to disconnect it? Thats what I did on my rear engine riding mower.

Just got back from Portugal... not a very knifey place, at least where I stayed (knife shopping wise). Good food, drink and fishing though.

The Warrior The Warrior did you set the phone as an external storage device.? I think it's one of the options the phone gives you when you hook it up to a USB port.
I sure did. I've done everything I can think of, and Googled hundreds of other options...nothing. I think the pc itself may have faulty USB ports, or, at least, something is corrupted. I got a brand new flash drive that worked a few times, and now doesn't. Thinking of doing a hard reset, but hate to have to reinstall everything again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back