Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled the trigger on an 800lb rated Gorilla Cart this evening. Been wanting one for quite some time, decided to go ahead and get it. Will definitely come in handy.

You never know when you need to roll around your 800 pound Mogilla. ;)
~~
The Sequoia in daylight, much more open space now. It's hard to reach the top. :rolleyes:
EDXsBOL.jpg

That Palm tree got a haircut since this was taken.

Last edited:
Commuting to the knife shop. It's only 2mi from my house. The truck probably burns a pint of gas getting there on a cold engine.
Conservatively, this baby burns about 4oz, including warm-up. :D

IMG_20190726_154709-small.jpg
CLEAN :thumbsup::thumbsup:

We need a pic :D
Here's a few from the website. Thinking of cancelling it, and getting the 600lb version. I originally intended on the 600 version, but the 800 version was only 20 bucks more, plus has the option to hook it up to a lawn tractor. Just noticed, however, that the estimated shipping time is 1-3 months. That sucks, and probably won't need it for anything that heavy anywhos, not to mention I don't have a lawn tractor anymore, haha.

Here's a few from the website. Thinking of cancelling it, and getting the 600lb version. I originally intended on the 600 version, but the 800 version was only 20 bucks more, plus has the option to hook it up to a lawn tractor. Just noticed, however, that the estimated shipping time is 1-3 months. That sucks, and probably won't need it for anything that heavy anywhos, not to mention I don't have a lawn tractor anymore, haha.

Very Nice!

Cancelled and got the 600lb model. Good enough, plus, I'll get it Monday, as opposed to Sept 4th-Oct 19th.

Finally a Saturday to myself. Decided to go chuck some feathers, and scout out an area to take the rugrat for another overnighter that she's been bugging me about. Rain mostly held off; just a bit in the morning. Still managed to blow out the river a bit, but managed to c'n'r a few in the afternoon, including my personal best cutty. Pretty productive day, all things considered.

Found a nice campsite setup near the waterfall. Hopefully the rain will stop falling long enough to slow down the river some. There's a couple of fords that need to be crossed to get there, and I'm not sure my daughter would've been able to do them today. Hopefully it'll slow down for next month.

Last edited:
Finally a Saturday to myself. Decided to go chuck some feathers, and scout out an area to take the rugrat for another overnighter that she's been bugging me about. Rain mostly held off; just a bit in the morning. Still managed to blow out the river a bit, but managed to c'n'r a few in the afternoon, including my personal best cutty. Pretty productive day, all things considered.

Found a nice campsite setup near the waterfall. Hopefully the rain will stop falling long enough to slow down the river some. There's a couple of fords that need to be crossed to get there, and I'm not sure my daughter would've been able to do them today. Hopefully it'll slow down for next month.
What a Beautiful Area :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome man, thanks for sharing.

i like that dump cart :D

i spent 3 hours in the tractor seat today, moved probably 2/3 of my 25 ton pile of sand. deep end of pool like like it could eat 4x what i moved... that's a few more triaxle trucks visiting. that's just to leve the pool. then more fill, and eventually loam.

i like that dump cart :D

i spent 3 hours in the tractor seat today, moved probably 2/3 of my 25 ton pile of sand. deep end of pool like like it could eat 4x what i moved... that's a few more triaxle trucks visiting. that's just to leve the pool. then more fill, and eventually loam.
I love working in the yard, and it will definitely come in handy. Should be in tomorrow, so I'll put it together after work. Here's the one I ended up getting. Not as fancy, but all I need:

I put off this job for a year, cause I just don't like four hour marathon grinding parties. o_O
Last summer I put down two layers of hard facing rod padding.
iEedZs5.jpg

Of course, there is the prerequisite divot smack dab in the middle of the sweet spot. That will have to be refilled another day. :rolleyes: It's all good training. :p
RocrUpB.jpg

Last edited:
I love working in the yard, and it will definitely come in handy. Should be in tomorrow, so I'll put it together after work. Here's the one I ended up getting. Not as fancy, but all I need:

sauce?

i have a full size metal dump cart - but it really requires a tractor; a hand like cart with oversized balloons would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back