Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's finally not in the 90's here.
corn looks close to ready for harvest, soybeans are changing color, leaf mold is going nuts, along with my allergies........

Looks to me like this one still has 126 posts to go. :thumbsup:

125 now. ;)
Looks like someone disagreed with me. Hmmmm, wonder who that could have been. Apparently a mod that likes to over ride other mods. :rolleyes:

yeah - I saw that.
you going to open it back up?
Eh, it's GeofS fault. :D We all know the rules about premature ensnarkulation. ;) I guess some just have to start another snark thread before they explode. :p

Last edited:
I’m getting blamed now? Please don’t make this board feel like being at work for me. Lol ;)

I was quite alright with Dubz earlier decision. Had nothing to do with it getting reversed. Only started the other thread last night because my kid reminded me that it was the first day of Fall. :)

I’m getting blamed now? Please don’t make this board feel like being at work for me. Lol ;)

I was quite alright with Dubz earlier decision. Had nothing to do with it getting reversed. Only started the other thread last night because my kid reminded me that it was the first day of Fall. :)
Haha, don't trip man. I just got home. I was on break at work the other times, and didn't include any emoticons because it's a pain in the ass on my phone. ;)

EDIT: I went back and added emoticons. Now it looks like it should. ;)

The only reason I was saying that stuff to begin with, is because Bladite was the one that was always strict about making sure the snark thread reached 1,000 posts before it ended/another one started. :thumbsup:

I learn something new here everyday. I didn’t know about the 1,000 post thing. :thumbsup:

Santana's blew through hot and dry today. Planes were coming in to land from the west (into the wind). Them Santana's come in off the desert and blow the ocean flat out to various distances this time of year typically. S'posed ta cool off tomorrow.

That's gorgeous Molokai!

I'm staying in this thread until it's not tropical here. Still 81° at 9:30 pm. But with the humidity it only feels like 84°.

There is a rumor that the 90°+ days may be ending after this weekend. I'll believe it when I feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back