Snarking Up The Wrong Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so freaking tired of this heat and humidity! We have two water barrels that we use for watering the vegetables. One barrel is dry and the other might not make it past this week. I realize that this is not unusual for some folks, but this is a really odd summer for southern Ontario.

I am so freaking tired of this heat and humidity! We have two water barrels that we use for watering the vegetables. One barrel is dry and the other might not make it past this week. I realize that this is not unusual for some folks, but this is a really odd summer for southern Ontario.
I hear that. Been hot here as well. Today is cool compared to lately. 84ยฐ as we speak. Humid though, of course.

we got 1" of rain friday evening/night -- and I suspect it all ran down the cracks in the yard.
pond is still way too low, gras & ground are dry, etc...
OTOH, the humidity is off the charts.

Under the garage roof at work, the underside of the sheet metal got to 155*f. a week ago Friday. There's a few wilted plants around here. This week our humidity climbed, some had rain flurries and 100*. But finally a cold front pushed in, it's been like in the high nineties now, WHEW!

About half shizzle faced tonight, haha. Woo hoooooo......

My buzz killed the snark thread, haha. Started out with rum and Cokes, ended up with scotch. Woo Hoo.....

I hear that. Been hot here as well. Today is cool compared to lately. 84ยฐ as we speak. Humid though, of course.

crazy weather. officially a drought here, though it's been raining.

it's funny when people who give me shit about the temps and humids, they themselves are staying inside while i'm outside doing things...

cold, hot, it's weather.

i hate the cold AND wet, and hot and wet is slogging, but i'd rather the air make me sweat, than hurt my face, and make me cough.

i have it all! :D

Just a quick heads up, $35 BK24 in my sig. Sorry if this is frowned upon.

Any body tried 3/8 clay balls in there wrist rockets? If so how was the accuracy,range and punch on target.

I collect marbles from spray cans, they be cheap.
Let the paint run dry, tip a heavy object on the tip to bleed off pressure, then spike & tear the can. Have a paper towel ready to wipe off the marble.

I collect marbles from spray cans, they be cheap.
Let the paint run dry, tip a heavy object on the tip to bleed off pressure, then spike & tear the can. Have a paper towel ready to wipe off the marble.
In my younger days I run a power plant at a aererated concrete company. That place went thru a lot of bearings. We would save all of them. When I would work night shift i would spend my time crushing them on the hydraulic press lots and lots of ammo back then.

Gonna be a good year for walnuts by the looks of things...

oHiVLNZ.jpg

I have a black walnut tree in my yard. Cut the other down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back