Snarking Up The Wrong Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had some of their "cheese" -- melts into scrambled eggs or grilled cheese sammiches pretty well.

It’s like a fricken ghost town in here.

It’s like a fricken ghost town in here.
Sure is. It's getting old. When I joined in 2011, this place was hoppin'.

I'm a gun-a-holic on the road to recovery. (Not really, I just got back from the gun store!)
Sierra Match Kings is where ya finds 'em! Pew, pew, ... pew.

I'm a gun-a-holic on the road to recovery. (Not really, I just got back from the gun store!)
Sierra Match Kings is where ya finds 'em! Pew, pew, ... pew.
Range day this past weekend. About 10 manufacturers lay out a table full of pistols and revolvers. Buy the ammo and shoot whatever ya want. Finally got to shoot the 500 S&W Great pleasure and it recoiled less than my 454 Casull. Pushed rather than snapped

I haven't bought a Becker in a while, and I haven't gone camping in a while. It's kinda hard to keep posting when there's really nothing to post about.
I hear ya man. I really don't want any more Beckers, unless the Kephart comes out. This past Saturday was freaking beautiful out, and the wife and I talked about doing a hike, but it's always the same around here. Not enough different places to go to. All kinds of trails we have yet to explore around the cabin area, but once we get there, we're content to just stay at the cabin.

That's why you have a cabin though. :)
~~
I have no desire to fire a .500, much less a .454 My bones tell me to stop being foolish. It's bb guns and spit wads for me, WooHoo!

I am so done with this summer. Long weekend starting tomorrow and the temps with humidity will be about 100º F. The only thing these conditions are good for is beer drinking. And grilling. I guess my weekend plans are made.

I am so done with this summer. Long weekend starting tomorrow and the temps with humidity will be about 100º F. The only thing these conditions are good for is beer drinking. And grilling. I guess my weekend plans are made.

swimming, turning logs in the basement, long naps

Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66 , enjoy! A few years back, I really liked the vignoli reisling at Anthony Vineyards.

Heading up to Seneca Lake/Watkins Glen. Got the Patrol and the 9 packed for the pit, 17 for my hip, and a 15 for food prep. See ya in a week Brothers.
Lucky dog. Have fun man, and, of course, lotsa photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back