Snarking Up The Wrong Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays hawghunt went OK :cool:
toeC0Ja.jpg

Happy hunters. The guy at right got the honors to put the hawg to sleep.
Hog weighs appr 50-60kg so its a smalish one.
gRQpK3c.jpg

Shot a .454 single-action on Sunday.
Kinda like catching a baseball bat with the palm of your hand.
.357-44 Bain & Davis was the warm-up. :eek:

Just barely. :D

Going very well. Graduated this year and now I'm working for a year or two to stockpile some money before I learn a trade or something. Busy but happy.

How about you?

Good on ya. Any leanings for which trade? I hear fridgies are always in demand :D

As for me, just working this summer to pay off debt. No fun time for me. Oh well, things should be starting to turn around for us soon. Good to see you rounds these parts again.

Thanks man!
To you Americans its more fitting using the word Moosedog though.. :p
The English however like to call moose elk i believe.?

moose = elg?
elg sounds like elk.
american elk are big -- but mooses are even bigger.
coworker of mine has a Norwegian Elkhound -- he was a hoot as a pup.

Good on ya. Any leanings for which trade? I hear fridgies are always in demand :D

As for me, just working this summer to pay off debt. No fun time for me. Oh well, things should be starting to turn around for us soon. Good to see you rounds these parts again.

No idea. Dad's best friend is an electrician so I could probably get a foot in the door through him but I'm not sure if that's what I want to go for.

Good luck working off the debt, just think of all the fun you can have after you get it paid. :D

moose = elg?
elg sounds like elk.
american elk are big -- but mooses are even bigger.
coworker of mine has a Norwegian Elkhound -- he was a hoot as a pup.

Moosse = Elg(Norway) = Älg(Sweden) =Elk(England)
We dont have any elk here...wouldnt mind havin them though.

Todays family activity.. Speedway, Indianerna vs Lejonen at Sannahed(Kumla).
Nice for us hillbillys to see superstars for a change :)
cmD5IRF.jpg

Our team the Indianerna recently accuired world champion Tai Woffinden in the latest transfer window and he made all the difference in this tight game.
J8te75u.jpg

Back to the woods shortly.. ;)

Btw, the bk15 worked like a charm skinning hawg.

Last edited:
Dropped my damn cell phone this evening and cracked the screen in several places. Still works fine, but damn. I blame it on the whiskey. :D

Dropped my damn cell phone this evening and cracked the screen in several places. Still works fine, but damn. I blame it on the whiskey. :D

Well do us all a favor and tell us what kind of whiskey can't handle a phone safely so we don't fall victim also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back