Snarking Up The Wrong Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai!

Vik made a post on Facespace about the Gathering, so I figured I'd pop my head in and see what was going on around these parts.

How you doing Dubz?

Hai!

Vik made a post on Facespace about the Gathering, so I figured I'd pop my head in and see what was going on around these parts.

How you doing Dubz?
Hangin' in there man, how about yourself?

Doing great... About to make you supremely jealous. I'm heading to Italy next month.

I just got back last month from Sri Lanka. Went for 2 weeks and saw the island. Haven't been buying knives cause I been traveling like a son of a gun but I'm going to buy something from Maniago while I'm in Italy.

Doing great... About to make you supremely jealous. I'm heading to Italy next month.

I just got back last month from Sri Lanka. Went for 2 weeks and saw the island. Haven't been buying knives cause I been traveling like a son of a gun but I'm going to buy something from Maniago while I'm in Italy.
Never had a yearning to travel outside the US, except perhaps to Scotland, where my family came from. Congrats though, sounds like you're having a great time.

I figured you'd want to go to Italy... Oh! That's your little lady who is Italian, I didn't realize you were a Scot. I love your eggs! (giggity? That feels like a giggity)

I figured you'd want to go to Italy... Oh! That's your little lady who is Italian, I didn't realize you were a Scot. I love your eggs! (giggity? That feels like a giggity)
Yep, wife is Sicilian. Actually half. Her mother is a hillbilly from Virginia, so I call my wife a Sicilbilly, haha. Her dad is full blooded Sicilian, who incidentally drinks Scotch. :D Yep, Scotsman here, from the Gunn clan.

Iโ€™m jealous, I absolutely want to go to Italy one of these days. Everyone I know that has gone raved about an incredible time.

My next scheduled big trip is a week in the Galapagos next year.

I've only been to Rome, but it was pretty cool.
Galapagos is very interesting, but not as dramatic as I expected. But tortuga beach is special. Also sea lions stealing your beach blanket.

A BK 4 and seven days ago,
I whacketh a patheth and out a place to wilderhood snore.
Because I wanted to bring upon this blade a solid sensation.
To get a good feel for it in liberty and know how it works in the wilderhood nation.
To the sky I cried "Its a Taticool-io Multi-Toolio!"

Eh it works good enough as a stand alone tool. I got heavier and harder hitting blades, but for smaller and doing even more stuff it seems to even out do the BK 9 and 2. I wanted to get more learned how a pseudo kukri works.

Good ol Maker's Mark...

Dubz...
You can blame poor lighting...
Uneven footing...
Fat sausage fingers...
Even your goofy best friend Earl...
But never, ever blame the whiskey. :D
She wasn't cracked anywhos, it was the tempered glass screen protector. ;) Actually, I blame it on the whiskey sour mix. Damn mix...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back