Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
91bravo 91bravo Let me do some sifferun and gazintas -4.5 declination would put you in Northern Bama and Married to MTM. I was always good at landnav and it shows right.

Looks like we found our land nav guy. Hit me up, what do you need to do a good long thread on land nav?

The list we had:

knife choice and usage
fire starting
cordage and knots
shelter building
water purification
navigation/orienteering
fishing/trapping
tracking and hunting
wild edibles
outdoor cooking
urban survival
cold weather survival
hot weather survival
All the above would make for a wealth of info :D

Looks like we found our land nav guy. Hit me up, what do you need to do a good long thread on land nav?

As much as I would like to. Compass/landnav is extremely visual on the learning curve. Preferably with a pause and rewind option lol But it would make one hell of a class at a gathering.

@Jonny1280 being born and raised in the swamps of Florida and now currently living on L.I. New York I could most definitely could use a urban survival thread.
No lol I'm quite serious. Its different here. Alligators, easterns, and moccasins I can deal with and eat. Different set of rules here.

I seen him earlier, he listed some knives up for sale. I leave my laptop on sometimes, so even if it shows me online, I might not be online! lol

Where is the West Coast Warrior at tonight???? There is a 3 hour time difference to his positive from me. He can't be in bed already!!!!
The Warrior The Warrior
West coast? I'm in central Illy, haha. Posted a few up for sale. Been looking at the crappy photos I posted there.

I inquired about another cabin earlier this evening.

Well crap, the hunt for the land nav instructor continues...

I have failed you My deepest apologies. How about urban survival or some water purification. My Grayl impressed the heck out of me on my last outing. Which is filtration not purification but it got it done.

You busted your A** making your current one your own. What gives Warrior
Nah, keeping that one too, haha. Found a good price on another one, about 50 minutes away. This one is more like a small house, on 5 wooded acres. When we are able to, we would sell our current home, and move there.

Nah, keeping that one too, haha. Found a good price on another one, about 50 minutes away. This one is more like a small house, on 5 wooded acres. When we are able to, we would sell our current home, and move there.
Nice!!!! But I guess the vermont move Is out then. I wanted to meet you in Olean one day for a tour if you moved this way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back