Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been so long since I hiked, I kinda forgot what I need to take, and don't need to take.

It looks good so far for my brother from another mother. Here is what he posted yesterday.
"Thank you for the visit everyone. It really has been amazing all the support and visits. Love you guys and am so glad to have you all in my life. My second surgery went great and it looks like I'll be keeping my leg below the knee by about 10 centimeters. Just enough hopefully for some groovy prosthetics. I'll be up and about soon hopefully."
I'll be leaving shortly to see him.

In on 1!

Found this pic. ;) Say what? Why?

VgxZGzk.jpg

I don't know where, but I'm sure I've seen something like that before.

Just got back. That hike kicked my ass, haha. Been too long. We hiked for 4 hours. Not used to it. Should have stuck to the flat trails, instead of doing the climbing.

Just got back. That hike kicked my ass, haha. Been too long. We hiked for 4 hours. Not used to it. Should have stuck to the flat trails, instead of doing the climbing.

The since of accomplishment and good quality time with your better half Outweighs the pain.

The since of accomplishment and good quality time with your better half Outweighs the pain.
I hear ya, it was worth it. Hopefully sleep a little better tonight as well. Took a bunch of photos, but didn't really use the blades. We planned on doing a meal, but got tired, and went and got a Krekel burger instead, haha. We did stop and have a smoke, and the wife made herself some coffee. Other than that, we walked the entire time.

If I remember correctly I saved that pic from a review of the Hultafors knife and that was just done as an extreme test. I cannot seem to find it anymore.

Did someone say food? Smoked with a little cherry wood on a Primo XL using 3-2-1 method. Tasty, tasty, tasty.

i-5nrMfhq-X4.jpg

i-Dm8xWb6-X4.jpg

Aaaaand, just like that, I am instantly hungry again after just eating breakfast. Looks absolutely delicious.

Did someone say food? Smoked with a little cherry wood on a Primo XL using 3-2-1 method. Tasty, tasty, tasty.

i-5nrMfhq-X4.jpg

i-Dm8xWb6-X4.jpg
Works for me. That looks awesome.

i-5nrMfhq-X4.jpg

i-Dm8xWb6-X4.jpg
Absolutely can’t go wrong with the 3-2-1 method. Those look awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back