Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buried my best friend today. My Black Lab Dixie Girl was the light of my life and constant companion. The bond between a man and his Dog is truly something. She was My Master and I miss her emensly.

I buried my best friend today. My Black Lab Dixie Girl was the light of my life and constant companion. The bond between a man and his Dog is truly something. She was My Master and I miss her emensly.
Very sorry to here that Tanker . It's never easy to lose a loyal and devoted friend.

Ugh…that sucks Tank. Sorry for your loss.

That sucks man, sorry to hear that. I haven't had a dog since I was a kid, but know that feeling.

I think this is the first year that I didn't have an answer when the wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas. She asked me that a few weeks ago, and I'm still clueless. Really nothing that I need, tbh. I know she got me a Vic Huntsman that I wanted to replace my Camper, but I'm not sure after that. I think I'm going to tell her I want an Amazon Firestick for my projector, I have in the bedroom. I have one for the living room tv, so wth, may as well have one for the bedroom.

Sorry for your loss. I am a dog lover and have sadly been through it more than once. My username was my dog's nickname. She has been gone almost six years and I still miss her very much. Hang in there brother.

condolences Tanker.
Psy -- you should email me a list of all you're looking to shed -- and any trades you might want to make for some of them.
If you come to Topeka, I an take you to the local Viking beer hall and start the negotiations that way!

Sounds good Vik. I’ve got a BK20 and a BK77 I’d sell other than that idk lol

sorry about your good friend there Tanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back