Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were stuck in the cabin all winter. Ginger or Maryann? Maryann is my pick.Cute as a button, down to earth, and low maintenence

Last edited:
If you were stuck in the cabin all winter. Ginger or Maryann? Maryann is my pick.Cute as a button, down to earth, and low maintenence

just Winter? mmm.

Maryann could be good in the woods, but Ginger? we don't know a lot about her.

0312_ginger_maryann_new_350-1.jpg

The bar has been raised(?)...
Just got a report that the gift recipient (from a friend to an in-law) of one of my small birudashi is wearing it as a neck knife...

wait for it...

... to BED!

Just got a report that the gift recipient (from a friend to an in-law) of one of my small birudashi is wearing it as a neck knife...

wait for it...

... to BED!

pfffft, that's nothing :D

wait for it...

... to BED!

I'm going to have to think for a bit to have an (in)appropriate response.

I bought an unused Vic Camper at a thrift shop a few years back for $4. It was in a box of Chinese knock offs. I took the scales off a few times to clean out the grime under them. The scales ended up getting loose. In the mean time, my son bought me a Vic Huntsman for Christmas. The Huntsman is the same as the Camper, but has the scissors. Anywhos, I bought some new scales for the Camper. The kit included a new toothpick, tweezers, and came with a lanyard. I cleaned it all up with alcohol, and replaced the scales. Gifted it to my wife. Before and after:

I’ve finally come to the conclusion that my daughter’s a good fisherman in spite of me, not because of me :rolleyes:

Haha! That’s awesome!
It seems to always go that way with my daughter as well.
Great pics man.

Dang CB, that is a heck of a deal. That BK15 would be quite the catch with everything else at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back