Sneak Peek Of The New Busse Combat F-16 !!! . . . Coming Wed. June 17, 2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Or if any of you fine folks could share a picture?
Isn’t it weird, I’m already going to buy one without even seeing it, lol!
F-16? How could it NOT be COOL!
Well, not weird to this bunch maybe...
Plus there’s never anything not cool...
Ok, enuf, I promise Ii don’t have a fever...
I’ve been quarantined since the big D!!

Randy, I saw it earlier but didn’t snag a picture. Think Falchion - harpoon tip, big fuller, no guard, and what looks like a hand and a half handle. Looks pretty damn cool to me. :thumbsup:

Randy, I saw it earlier but didn’t snag a picture. Think Falchion - harpoon tip, big fuller, no guard, and what looks like a hand and a half handle. Looks pretty damn cool to me. :thumbsup:

Hey Will!!
Luckily 954ink sent me a couple pics!
Thanks tho brother!
That’s a lot of INFI!!
Yup, pretty darn cool alright!!

Such a great bunch of folks here...!!!

Well now...!
That's some craaazy cool INFI... :eek::eek:
Nice to see something new.. that'll do! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Will someone just post the damn pic?!?! I'm sick of this marketing BS... I know, I know... I may have had a few too many but that's the one thing I can't stand... just post the pics dammit!!!

Hmmmmm what handles to get? I’m thinking the lighter and more grip, the better. Although black g10 sounds right for this one. Also wonder how much this bad boy is gonna run me?

Jerry's house. :)
With that said, ya want a peek or no? :D
Yes, please Jaxx! You're a true gentleman. I bleed infi and sr101 at the end of the day I'm just not a game player and I've reached my quota of whiskey for the day :D

Back