Off Topic Sng gunner grip question

I just purchased a strider sng cts-40cp with titanium gunner grip on the show side and regular stonewash titanium on the frame lock side. I haveseen double titanium gunner grips but not the set up i bought. Does anyone have any idea if they made this model or the ti gunner grips were added? I know there are some super knowledgeable people here.

show side ti gunner grips are not made by strider, they were added

Last edited:
I’ve never seen a gunner grip in all titanium. Can you tell if there is a spacer between the two slabs ? The G10 slab has the spacer built in. A separate spacer would indicate a after market slab.

I am not aware of any. If there were it would be from the performance series, I would guess. Just to cover all bases-They are gunner and not frag, correct. There are some ti frag out there I believe.
Also so I am clear- the ti gunner is just the show side , frame side is smooth ti, or are both sides gunner

I just purchased a strider sng cts-40cp with titanium gunner grip on the show side and regular stonewash titanium on the frame lock side. I haveseen double titanium gunner grips but not the set up i bought. Does anyone have any idea if they made this model or the ti gunner grips were added? I know there are some super knowledgeable people here.

I have a SNG with a G-10 gunner grip on one side (Black) and titanium gunner grips on the back. I can provide pictures if you want; let me know since this thread is kind of old now.

Back