Snooze you loose Jarosz Hunter??

We do have some left still. The new website hasn't updated all of the inventory. If you would like to order please give us a call at 800-282-0130. The new website just went live yesterday and I am not sure when things such as the Jarosz Hunter inventory will be updated, but we are always just one phone call away.

We do have some left still. The new website hasn't updated all of the inventory. If you would like to order please give us a call at 800-282-0130. The new website just went live yesterday and I am not sure when things such as the Jarosz Hunter inventory will be updated, but we are always just one phone call away.

Thanks for the info...Called and still in stock.... Grabbed one!! Thanks again!!!!

The opening on my Sheath didn't leave much room for drawing the knife or putting it back :D I stretched it out by putting my pointer fingers in there and pulled pretty hard . Have enough room now ;)

Last edited:
Back