Snow Steels and birds

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Snow steels and Birds

hyRMBPz.jpg

ms1wsE2.jpg

18 inch 36 ounce Butcher Bowie by Anil. Satisal wood handle. Chocolatey color leather sheath. Usual fine work by Keshar Lal's son. Add to your growing Bowie collection at $245.

78j4Kfp.jpg

3CEKPL2.jpg

Zm2SzWp.jpg

13 inch 21 ounce Villager Farm Knife by Bhakta. Black and gray horn handle. Leather sheath. $139. ^SOLD^

rEwDuwA.jpg

BnRufR6.jpg

r4Xlxo3.jpg

16 inch 20 ounce Trisuli Gau special by Anil. Sandan wood handle. Leather sheath. Lite and sharp Knife at $145.

js5WJMZ.jpg

15 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. Scary sharp blade!
$68. *SOLD*

ykqYh4q.jpg

RCCV5Cg.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served
Visit HI Facebook to view the birds and villager Utility Knife video

Last edited:
EMS......

13 inch 21 ounce Villager Farm Knife by Bhakta. Black and gray horn handle. Leather sheath. $139.

EMS......

13 inch 21 ounce Villager Farm Knife by Bhakta. Black and gray horn handle. Leather sheath. $139.
I have this same knife with a wood handle, from a recent posting. Bhakta probably made them in the same batch.

For those of you who may have held its larger (17"-18") cousin, this knife has a completely different feel. Much more versatile, in my opinion, and can serve as a multi-purpose utility blade or, hopefully on very rare occasions, for self-defense.

I like mine so much that I was tempted to get this one, to have a matched pair with different handle materials. Luckily, wisdom prevailed and I held out long enough for Gatnom to arrive and save me from my impulses.

I was wondering about the change in shape. The recurve is gone but the extended belly is interesting. Id love to feel one of them in my hands. I guess i better wait a bit. Very nice looking blade and Bahkta has always been one of the few masters when it comes to these Farm knives. Great snag Gatnom!

Awesome G! I was seriously impressed when I got my first farm knife. Tirtha Kami made mine but he is no longer with HI. Please let us know how you like it!

Been meaning to post an update and just hadn't got around to it. Farm knife arrived with the usual speed... ordered on Friday, shipped on Monday, and at my front door that following Friday afternoon (thanks Auntie!). It seems a great utility knife.... about the same overall length as my ancient USMC K-bar although quite a bit heavier. I'm kind of liking the overall size. Thinking it is going to find itself getting a lot of carry time. Will never replace my Young Sher made AK as my king of camp knives, but this is just a great easy to carry trail/hiking general purpose blade.

Been meaning to post an update and just hadn't got around to it. Farm knife arrived with the usual speed... ordered on Friday, shipped on Monday, and at my front door that following Friday afternoon (thanks Auntie!). It seems a great utility knife.... about the same overall length as my ancient USMC K-bar although quite a bit heavier. I'm kind of liking the overall size. Thinking it is going to find itself getting a lot of carry time. Will never replace my Young Sher made AK as my king of camp knives, but this is just a great easy to carry trail/hiking general purpose blade.

Congratulations! My plans are to keep them around for kitchen work. I chopped some cauliflower with mine yesterday evening.... cauliflower didn't stand a chance!!! :)

xx

Back