1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

So I'm stumped. Help ID this knife?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by W. Anderson, Feb 18, 2019.

1. W. Anderson

W. Anderson Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 22, 2016
    No information other than this picture:

[​IMG]

2. lessismore

lessismore Enjoy Every Sandwich Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    A Google image search of the photo shows it as a River City Defensive TD Punch Badger. No clue if that's accurate or not, but it might help.

W. Anderson likes this.
  3. Karen Griggs

Karen Griggs

Feb 18, 2019
    Wow, that was fast! I tend to buy knives I have never seen before then spend days driving myself crazy looking...or years in some cases LOL

User27 likes this.
  4. lessismore

lessismore Enjoy Every Sandwich Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    I'm not too tech savvy but on a Smart Phone, if you hold your finger down on a picture, a menu pops up and one of the options is "Search Google for this image". I imagine it would be a right click on a computer or laptop. That's pretty useful when you're trying to identify a photo.

5. Karen Griggs

Karen Griggs

Feb 18, 2019
    Oh I have done that but no results ever come up on this one. I think I will eventually find its a piece of junk not worth annotation :D

6. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Looks like the guy makes some interesting things. For being in law enforcement, he makes improvised weapons to get past law enforcement. Might be a good topic in prac tac.