So, they're moving my table at Blade..........

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
I just received a email the other day from the lovely group at Blade. They said that since Blade is growing so much they had a need for more booths and less tables, so they will be moving my table to make room for more booths. Now, keep in mind that I've had the same table since the first year I attended in 2013. In 2013 the location sucked. I was new, no one really knew me and was kinda out of the way. However, 2014 they totally changed the set up. My table was in the same spot, but was now in the middle of the traffic and we did much better. So, this year I opted for the same spot only for them to change it.
I suppose I shouldn't be to pissed, they only moved me over one isle, instead of 12AA, I'm now 11AA, but is sucks,now,I have to change everything (advertisement and such) but its is one isle closer to the front so, well see what happens. Who knows, depending on how this year goes, maybe T.M.Hunt custom knives will be in one of those fancy booths and not have to fool with the table crap...........Hmmmmm possibilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will just go out and drag people to your table like last year ..lol Once they are there they seemed to buy, or come back later and buy, or place orders at some point.

Back