So what does "Badger Attack" mean, anyway?

So Jerry (or anyone else who knows -- or wants to take a creative guess) --

What does the name mean/refer to? Was it inspired in a fit of madness/genius, or what?

BTW, I do like the name. And nice knife, in any case. Thinking of affectionately re-naming it "Cujo"
smile.gif

Glen

PS Yes, I do know what a "Badger" is and that they can be mighty fierce. But there are lots of small mean creatures. ("Wolverine," maybe "Chipmuck Attack"!) ... Jerry, do you raise Badgers, perhaps?

[This message has been edited by storyville (edited 05-11-2000).]

It's because everyone was badgering him for a knife that size
smile.gif

------------------
The beast we are, lest the beast we become.

O.K. I'll take a wild guess....... If you pi$$ a badger off, I hear it is one mean little son of a b!tch!!!!!!!

Hey ya know what??? That's exactly what owner's of the Badger Attack say about it!!!! I guess you would have to pi$$ the owner off instead of the knife though!!!!!!

What do you guys think?????

Regards,

Gene

James,

Since Busse is "retiring" the current 4.5" model w/the 6" blade, what should Jerry name the 4.5" when folks demand its return?

"Return of Badger Attack"? Maybe it should be hyped beforehand in a movie of the same name!

I think a Badger and Wolverine are the same critter. Just a different breed. Anyway...

have you ever seen a badgers claws?????? If you did then the name would make sense. I hear those things have to be trapped in speacial cages cause they can tear (and BITE) right through a regular steel cage. One hateful critter!

Ryu - You hear correctly... I've been to the UK (where they are most common) They are mean little b**tards, pissed off or not! Same thing with Hyenas, they regularly shread leather boots and saucepans, to get the meat flavour (on the saucepan, not the boots) That just brings up ideas of INFI saucepans and Hyenas with broken teeth
biggrin.gif

Bigger badger huh....hmmm.... what about Hyena attack? or Badger Assasin? nah, too threatening. Please don't start another Busse naming craze!!

James

------------------
The beast we are, lest the beast we become.

James - did you say "Busse naming craze?"

Here's one - a new hybrid between the Badger Attack and the Steel Heart II to bridge the gap between a 4.5" and a 7.5" blade. We could call it the
eek.gif
Heart Attack!
eek.gif

Yeah, I want a Heart Attack! Who's with me???

------------------
. (o)(o)
.__ Y

Hey Wulf, that's pretty good! Wait, is that Jerry we hear in the background *having* a Heart Attack!?!

Actually, Ryu, I don't think I've seen a Badger except in pics. I understand their claws are made of INFI ... so I guess they're in the "club," too?!?

Here in Fortress California, I'm much more familiar w/raccoons and skunks (and the skunks' harmless rodent cousin, sheeple
smile.gif
), both of which can be fairly nasty, too. Both also are pretty fearless, i.e., they don't move away when humans approach. They just stare at you with that look, "Don't come closer and I won't have to kill you and your family."

Maybe I'll paint a white stripe along the blade of my BA and rename it "Skunk Attack"!

Glen

Back