so what knife will open your x-mas gifts?

I know, kind of goofy, but...
When I go visit the in-laws I'll have a SAK and a Dragonfly handy. Don't want to scare 'em you know.

I forgot to pack my little pen knife when I left my place for my folk's place. If I can't work it out w/ my fingers, I have to go straight to the Spyderco Millie. Chances are it will be the Victorinox on my keychain that will do all of the work.

I'll use my small Sebbie but I'll have a little V'nox Pocket Pal on me for use by anyone else.

I used a BM 814 PE pre prod. #18 of 500. Razor sharp, tight lock up and just an all around great little knife. Merry Xmas all you bastids and God Bless our troops. Keep'em sharp

I do the same thing - bring a PC blade to open the gifts.

Another good idea is a small pair of wire cutters, to get the wires they use to hold toys in the box, or those annoying plastic wire tabs. Right tool for the job here - small cutters work better than a knife or a multi-tool.

Merry Christmas!

This week my EDC is a partially serrated Microtech SOCOM MA. That knife has been there - done that - can't wear t-shirts. . .and it kicked some major major tape a$$ this holiday ! :D

A little handmade fixed blade by Louis Vallet and my Kershaw Boa. My brother will probably comandeer my BM-43 again, he's become really attached to it.

Tom Mayo small hawkbill TNT, that hawkbill got right into the little areas on the wrap and had those gifts out in the open in seconds.

This year it will be a benchmade 555 Mini Griptillian that is part of a passaround that I am involved in right now.

Good little knife by the way.

Well im into the holiday spirit this year and my ferret raptor x will open our presents.

Back