So where the bloody he** are You!!

Lots of congrats due in this thread! Good things keeping all of you guys busy. That's good to hear, looking forward to seeing some of the future posts. :thumbsup:

I'm still around as well. But between work being very busy, my wife being pregnant, my going back to school and having decided to move to a new home, knife related activities and forum time has been minimal.

I am still here lurking when I get the chance, just haven't had time to respond to posts nor had much new or exciting to post about.

Nathan

I'm still alive and kicking. Took a new job this summer, that has me on the road and traveling a lot.

Time off sees me in the woods as much as possible. I find I'm in a better mood if I spend more time in the woods and limit internet time. (Definitely not this place, just the net in general)

Also every time I come here, I get the wants. I keep thinking I want a Nessmuk and a Kephart. But have not acted on those urges yet.

Hello to one and all!

Vance's One Knife for a Year intrigues me.
LV,

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree with Jerry, both responding to and reading through this thread is worthy of the time it will take, but I have to get up in 3 hrs and get my daughters to our location for watching the eclipse...so I feel much like Samwise in "The Souring of The Shire", and know it requires a week's answer or none...at least until tomorrow. It has been a really long, really interesting, and rather insane summer for me....but I lived :)

Back