So..... where the hell have you been?

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Hi gang! I wanted to just stop in and say hi and kinda reintroduce myself it seems. I apologize for being very detached from my own subforum for a while, and thank all of you that frequent it for your continued support.

As most of you know, last May marked one year since I quit my job of almost 20 years to pursue knife making full time. What a year it has been. The things I've done, the people I have met, the freedom I have enjoyed has been beyond a blessing and such a better experience than I ever could have imagined. I have however found out that some things aren't as easy as I thought they would be, but anything thats worth while is seldom easy.

There are so many exciting things on deck with T.M.Hunt custom knives. So many ideas, so many avenues to explore. The beauty of it is, that if one doesn't work out, I have hundreds of other paths to go down, I answer to no one but my own artistic curiosities and to make my living doing so is still amazing to me. Of coarse, I have all of you to thank, and as always, have great people here at home that have and will support me through anything. My Dad, my buddy and right hand man Murph, and my wife Gina have been a huge part of my success and I fear I will never be able to repay them for all they have done for me.

So, where do we go from here? Well again, sorry for the lag in activity here on my subforum. It was never my intention to ignore the very people who have helped me get here. To say I have been beyond busy is understatement, but a cliche excuse nonetheless. Usually when I have time to post things is the same time I'm spending with my kids, and since I'm always on them for spending to much time on there ipods or tablets, I figure it would be pretty hypocritical of me to do so, but, things are getting a little bit more uniform here and I am looking VERY forward to getting re-involved here and VERY VERY excited to share with you all what is coming down the shoot at T.M.Hunt custom knives! Cheers all!

Last edited:
Back