So, Who Runs This Place Anyways?

This is about the most F*cked up thread to date. I can't even begin to follow all the bullshit contained in this one.

Really, are you both together? I don't read every post in here, I thought it was a guy and with all the gay shit going on, I thought you two were puffin' or somethin'. :D

This is about the most F*cked up thread to date. I can't even begin to follow all the bullshit contained in this one.

It's devolved into a bunch of gay shit. :D

Next thing you know we will have a bunch of people in here extolling the virtues of getting oiled up and having their posing pouch just right. :barf:

Really, are you both together? I don't read every post in here, I thought it was a guy and with all the gay shit going on, I thought you two were puffin' or somethin'. :D

"Puffin"
is'nt that a bird' or somethin'.
you lost me.

It's devolved into a bunch of gay shit. :D

LOL, your funny.

Next thing you know we will have a bunch of people in here extolling the virtues of getting oiled up and having their posing pouch just right. :barf:

:D is there "virtue" to getting oiled up and...posing pouch.. OH SH!T! to funny
i cant even finish...posing pouch.
thats funny

I think when guys start talking about stripping for trannys, you only have to start moving one vowel out of "guy" and replacing it with something else. Hahaha!

In other words, heterosexuals generally strip a tranny. :D

There is nothing gay about trannies. In fact anything under a hood is quite masculine IMHO.

I would strip all day long for a turbo400

It...doesn't...matter... :D Heterosexuals generally STRIP a TRANNY, i.e., TRANSMISSION. Not strip FOR a tranny, i.e., TRANSFORMER- MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE. :barf:

It...doesn't...matter... :D Heterosexuals generally STRIP a TRANNY, i.e., TRANSMISSION. Not strip FOR a tranny, i.e., TRANSFORMER- MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE. :barf:

I dont know.....working on "tranni"
normally done with other dudes, grunting, pushing and pulling on nuts and rods. grease and oil all over one another. Bitching about women, this is sounding questionable to me.:D

You pull on my nuts and I don't care if you can pump 300 pounds ya weirdo! You keep your nut pullin' to yurself! :D

Back