So, Who Runs This Place Anyways?

Gee thanks MrsShotty... I had just spent two hours clearing my mind of that event, sniffing mind bleach... and now ya had to go and traumatize me all over again....

I don't worry about begging for change... just bending over to pick it up if I drop it....

gee thanks mrsshotty... I had just spent two hours clearing my mind of that event, sniffing mind bleach... And now ya had to go and traumatize me all over again....

I don't worry about begging for change... Just bending over to pick it up if i drop it....

lol.:d:d:d

Gee thanks MrsShotty... I had just spent two hours clearing my mind of that event, sniffing mind bleach... and now ya had to go and traumatize me all over again....

I don't worry about begging for change... just bending over to pick it up if I drop it....

aww you know you love me!:D

lmao about the change.

aww you know you love me!:D

lmao about the change.

Of course I do... without your input this thread would never have gotten so funny that I nearly needed CPR from one of my oily, hairless, aerodynaminc co-workers.... which is a shame, cause she is really kind of hot... in a Mobile1 kind of way....

Of course I do... without your input this thread would never have gotten so funny that I nearly needed CPR from one of my oily, hairless, aerodynaminc co-workers.... which is a shame, cause she is really kind of hot... in a Mobile1 kind of way....

nerd hot...nice!:thumbup:
i can relate, lupus is a total nerd.:D

With the direction of this thread, I would caution against bending over around here for any reason...

Man, I go to fix lunch and this thread deteriorates even further into a murky mire of muck. So, who runs this place anyways? ;)

This forum is ran by pack mentality i think that was quite clearly proven within the posts.

Yeah, I had to re-ground myself since I said a couple of un-grump-like things. No more mister nice guy. :p

well if you wanna play "like that" i can get in touch w/ my inner bitch...I'm sure she'd be happy to come out and play today!:p

Back