• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOB, ASHBM CG, BGASH FS--Final Price Drops

gruntmedik

Gold Member
Up for sale are some users that aren't being used any more. I am not the original owner of these. The new has been knocked off, so enjoy them without fear!

I have excellent feedback here, and intend to keep it that way. All prices include shipping and insurance via USPS, and PP fees. I take PP only, and will only ship to the PP address. No exceptions. Sorry, but CONUS only.

You MUST post here prior to sending a message. I will not answer if you haven't posted here first. That way there is no confusion on who has first dibs.

Thanks for looking.

Up first is my Son of Badger. Makes a great bushcrafter.
Asking Sold

IMG_7815 r.jpg IMG_7816 r.jpg

Next up is my BGASH with BB Sheath w/American Flag laser etched. My only reason for selling, is I got a Fat ASH. This is a fantastic knife, and one that I would be perfectly fine with it being my only knife.

Asking $375 Sold

IMG_7817 r.jpg IMG_7818 r.jpg

Last, but certainly not least, is my CG ASHBM with sheath (I think it is a Mashed Cat, but not sure). Has the Camo coating and tan micarta grips. I won't feel too bad if this one doesn't sell.

Asking $650 Sold

IMG_7819 r.jpg IMG_7820 r.jpg

Last edited:
Reasonable offers will be considered. Lowball offers will be ridiculed. :D

Back