Social Distancing Pics

20200517-180315.jpg

Sounds like you had a very productive chill day KELAMA :cool:. If you were to replace the I-5 North with I-95 North and the Strand with Rye Rocks or The Wall in Hampton NH. It would sound like one of many of the best days of my life I spent with my close friends chasing surf from Hampton New Hampshire to First and Second Beach Rhode Island. Soak it all up, keep making memories, and post some pics of some beach Bettys for us Brah.

^ :thumbsup: :cool:

A nice South swell just started creeping in this morning, mixed with a W/NW swell, bringing a few nice peaks up & down North San Diego County beaches. Tomorrow & Tuesday will be peaking 4-6' SS.

Last edited:
rAZQPJnm.jpg

Nope..nope..nope..nope..nope..nope..nope..nope...!!!

Agreed. I don’t even want to be near the picture.

I used to work with a guy that liked snakes and had one in a cage at work. In my work area no less.

I found the cage unlocked one day. I told him to lock the cage and if the snake ever got out I was going to empty the 9mm High Power that was in my desk.
Needless to say he locked the cage.

rAZQPJnm.jpg

Nope..nope..nope..nope..nope..nope..nope..nope...!!!

Id rather face this all day, any day over that!:D
x1eWQGHh.jpg

4T3lAvgm.jpg

Holy crap!

Agreed. I don’t even want to be near the picture.

I used to work with a guy that liked snakes and had one in a cage at work. In my work area no less.

I found the cage unlocked one day. I told him to lock the cage and if the snake ever got out I was going to empty the 9mm High Power that was in my desk.
Needless to say he locked the cage.

I am not a fan of them by any shape form or fashion. I’ve ran into about five this year. One ended up inside our shop at work, stuck and wrapped up on an oversized glue trap. Two at job sites, one was just laying in a gravel lot sunning and the other was swimming in an in-ground. The other was on our back porch yesterday afternoon with a frog in his mouth. They still make my skin crawl when I see them.

Decided to do a little work on the chopper with my son after parts shipment arrived, the kid loves turning wrenches.

IMG_8082_zpsdhlbdglv.jpg

IMG_8084_zpsddyj0dpz.jpg

vulcan27150001_zpsj8hzm8y6.jpg
Those are good times right there. My son always wants to go to work with me or help anytime I’m doing something. He’s almost four so it can get pretty interesting, that’s one for it anyway ha. He helped us dig with a backhoe last summer. Now talk about a little boy being in hog heaven. Still talks about it every time we drive by the site

Back