SODBUSTERS... bust 'em out, work 'em hard and show 'em off

NjzYyDr.jpg

Hey boys, don't leave me out-Triplets.:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:.
O9uWJf5.jpg
:D:D:D

Just arrived, my new (to me) Soddie. I gave it a few strokes on a bench stone and put it straight to work. Thank you, gentlemen, for the encouragement.
wSxNDo8.jpg

My new Sodbuster's been working hard on some Ahi tuna..
View attachment 1510114

:thumbsup: guys !:)
I got to put my yellow soddie to work too. After all the title says "work' em hard" and mine has not cut even a grape yet ( I am afraid to ruin the mirror polished bevels ha ha :D )

Hey boys, don't leave me out-Triplets.:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:.
O9uWJf5.jpg

:thumbsup::D lol

Guys I succumb easily to peer pressure :D, you are not helping !!! ;)
Orange rules :thumbsup::cool:

bigfish64 bigfish64
It took a few minutes yesterday just because they had plenty of food in feeders, on the ground etc as a lot of people have taken to the trails this winter ( covid ? ) and bring lots of seeds for them which is great :thumbsup:

In the heat of summer is much harder as they do not need us humans as much.

This video was taken last winter on a very frigid cold day where hardly no one was around and they were obviously super hungry.

I got mobbed by them :eek:

Does anybody else wish that Case would make a Sodbuster Jr in CV with thinner Delrin handles?
Your whiskey bone is thinner than Delrin handles, right, John? Do you prefer the grip/feel of the thinner handles?
I don't have a Case Delrin Sodbuster Jr, so I don't know how thick it is, but I wouldn't mind a SBJr handle a bit heftier than those on my bone-handled Case SBJrs.

- GT

Your whiskey bone is thinner than Delrin handles, right, John? Do you prefer the grip/feel of the thinner handles?
I don't have a Case Delrin Sodbuster Jr, so I don't know how thick it is, but I wouldn't mind a SBJr handle a bit heftier than those on my bone-handled Case SBJrs.
Yes, I prefer the thinner handles on my bone Jr's. But I'd prefer Delrin or wood on my work knives.
I think the Delrin handles are a little too thick for pocket carry. They feel good in hand though.
Perhaps a Delrin cover that's in-between the thin bone and their usual thicker Delrin would be a nice compromise.

Yes, I prefer the thinner handles on my bone Jr's. But I'd prefer Delrin or wood on my work knives.
I think the Delrin handles are a little too thick for pocket carry. They feel good in hand though.
Perhaps a Delrin cover that's in-between the thin bone and their usual thicker Delrin would be a nice compromise.
Feeling good in hand is probably highest priority for me. My pants tend to be sort of loose or baggy anyway, so I don't mind carrying a brick in my pocket (a small brick ;)).

- GT

Back