SODBUSTERS... bust 'em out, work 'em hard and show 'em off

👍🏻

DuJpFaG.jpg

I'm pretty excited because tonight I found a dealer that had several jr's in stock that I do not have and could not find anywhere. I thought I was resigned to the secondary hunt for them and to find them still at a dealer is awesome. I'm just holding my breath it was legitimate and not a website screwup they were in stock.

One's I found and ordered were the carved oatmeal bone, KY bluegrass barnboard, and the 225th KY creme and blue bones. Can't wait to get them in

I'm pretty excited because tonight I found a dealer that had several jr's in stock that I do not have and could not find anywhere. I thought I was resigned to the secondary hunt for them and to find them still at a dealer is awesome. I'm just holding my breath it was legitimate and not a website screwup they were in stock.

One's I found and ordered were the carved oatmeal bone, KY bluegrass barnboard, and the 225th KY creme and blue bones. Can't wait to get them in
We all can't wait to see them. :cool: :thumbsup:

What do you think of the carbon fiber version? I must admit I was sorely tempted by these when they were more commonly available but never pulled the trigger on one.
I had a carbon fiber, very slim and lightweight.

What do you think of the carbon fiber version? I must admit I was sorely tempted by these when they were more commonly available but never pulled the trigger on one.
Thin, light and gator snap.. Winner all around.. I dont think you will be disappointed.. But you will be surprised how light it is.. I was.. F&F is spot on..
John

A bit of advice please as I use them more than collect.

I have a green linen micarta Farm and Field 01 steel (one of my first GEC knives) I also have a later orange delrin with standard steel.

If I am honest I cant tell the difference in use.

but I have a chance to buy a Orange delrin user 01 steel to match my green micarta.

Is it worth all the bother I mean it looks the same but I do like these F&F?

here is my current 2 I do use them and take them on my road trips.

Back