1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOG on SOF Cover

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by satin, Apr 21, 2003.

1. satin

satin

Apr 6, 2001
    Just got my new issue (June) of Soldier of Fortune magazine today, on the cover is a Marine standing guard for a burning oil well in Rumeila, and fastened to a gear strap on the inside of his right leg is what appears to be a SOG Seal Pup - recognized it right away because I have one in one of my BOBs.
    Not a big name custom or anything, but doesnt need to be - darn solid blade. Nice to see. :)

2. wildmanh

wildmanh Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker

Jul 9, 2000
    Cool, thanks for the info. Would you happen to have a scan of the cover? Would love to see it.

3. z17813

z17813

May 21, 2002
    Very slick. Gotta love the Seal Pup.

4. satin

satin

Apr 6, 2001
    Sorry, no scan - no longer have a scanner. Maybe somebody else will take a scan and post it?

And yes, definately gotta love the Seal Pup - its one of my favourite fixed blades.

5. Bobby B

Bobby B No more Mr. Knife-guy

May 18, 2001
    You are not alone...:D
    I hear SOG has trouble keeping them in stock...:cool: