SOG patches non-existent?

First time posting, so please bear with me. I have been collecting knife brand patches for a while now and am having absolutely no luck finding a SOG patch, other than the Vietnam org patches. Thanks for your service to all who have served or are currently serving. Any idea where I can look??

Thanks in advance, CMFA

No idea where one might find sog knives limited promotional patches
Which had largely been complimentry...
o.jpg

DadsGradsRebateFinalcard.jpg

SOG+Patch.JPG

51cDpViE1XL._AC_SY400_.jpg

51sjTNija4L._AC_SY400_.jpg

51DMVD7DCCL._AC_SY400_.jpg

51yuqhh7jZL._AC_SY400_.jpg

41%2BsEXnSNoL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply GIRLYmann. Yeah, I recently contacted SOG and was told about the promotional patches and that they don't produce patches regularly. That being said, these are the first patches I have seen and they are pretty damn impressive and look pristine. How did you aquire them if you don't mind me asking? I own quite a few SOG knives, folders mostly and usually had one in my pocket or close by in the car. I had because I am currently in a physical therapy facility waiting for a hip replacement. I've had a lot of time to search the web and haven't seen any of these patches

Admittedly, the picture was of the internet with a bit of searching, btw. :)
The 4 outer patches were given away
as incentives to sog knives survey.
Think it was in relation to a series "what if" scenario commercials
They can be still be viewed, btw
Check out the videos "what if:.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/SOGKnives/videos
Top left was game hunting related. Top right, i can't be certain, might be tactical response?!
Bottom left had something to do with smoke jumpers. Bottom right, with sport fishing. All were for an on line questionaire some years ago.
They had hook and loop velco material sewn for attachment.
I can't rightly say just how the crossed seal pup skull patch in the center came about. Which imo was spot on for a patch. Never had that.
The next lot of subdued patches were from The Outdoor Recreation Group who OEM the range of SoG backpacks.
Lost my lot of free patches when the cap they were all attached to went into the water... yeah, pretty tragic. But that's life i guess, some things you just have to let go off...
Get well soon!

Last edited:
Thanks GIRLYmann. You have me going in the right direction.

Anyone else have any input related to where I might locate one or more of these promo patches? There is also a Stripes and skull patch that was available between May 15 and July 7th, 2014. Sorry, no pics. Finders fee is available

Hope you see this GIRLYmann.

Well I am not getting any other responses, so I'm wondering if you, as a long time member, can recommend a couple different forums to re-post in. Your response showing me patches that exist out there made me want them even more.

Thanks in advance,
CMFA

Last edited:
Back