1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sog's Service rep's are super nice! :D

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by bored2deth, Mar 15, 2011.

1. bored2deth

bored2deth

Feb 27, 2011
    Hi all,

I just got off the phone with one of Sog's representatives, they're very nice
    folks. I was asking about a particular knife & it's tang, & they were kind enough to get the info I need. :D. That goes a long way with me--if customer-service is good, chances are the products are, & I've long liked some of Sog's knives. :). Thanks SOG!

Bored-2-Deth.

2. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    I've never had a bad experience with SOG or it's reps. All good people.

3. 22-rimfire

22-rimfire Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2005
    I have never had a reason to call SOG Knives. I have pretty much met most of their reps at knife shows including Spencer Frazier. All good folks. However, some complain about their warranty but I have never had any need to contact them. I have bought a couple of their Flash II's as work knives that I was unhappy with, but overall I have had very good luck with their products and I own a number of them.

4. Bushman5

Bushman5

Oct 31, 2007
    amen to that. :thumbup: