• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold— Reate Crossroads CF, Boker FR

BeardedWonder1612

Gold Member
- No trades
- Price is Firm and includes Paypal G&S and Shipping!
- First: “I’ll take it” gets it
- PM me for Paypal addy
- Must pay within 24 hours
- Shipping within ConUS only
- I reserve the right to sell to whomever I want (E.G. If you have low ratings)
- I will ship next day if payment is received by 6pm central
Please leave a review after you receive the knife! Thanks for checking it out!

Reate – Crossroads by Kirby Lambert, BNIP- MINT Never carried or used. Exceptionally good looking blade with silky smooth operation. No longer in production. M390 blade, Ti & Marble CF Handle. Includes pouch, cloth, patch, hardware and bag. MSRP $420, $OLD

Benchmade 300-1, Light user, sent in for a sharpening once to Benchmade. Great shape. First production run #123 of 750. Includes BM Bag. MSRP $153, $OLD

Boker- FR by Brad Zinker, BNIB Never carried or used. Very classy looking VG-10 blade with beautiful Cocobolo scales. Box, tool and Warrenty card. MSRP $119, $old

Video’s available by email.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:
You guys were both asking questions at first and I haven’t received payment yet. I got an I’ll take it, or roughly equivalent, from you guys at the same time. I’m just gonna have to honor the time stamp on the post for this one, Rickster I’ll give JLVL till 10pm and if the funds don’t transfer I’ll let you know immediately.
Sorry fellas, I’ve sold over 80 blades where multiple interested parties were talking/asking questions at once and never had this happen before.

Back