• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold — Spyderco PM2 in Maxamet, Full Ripps/Flytanium Ti Build *Reduced*

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioApexing

Sharpener
Pictures/Video: https://imgur.com/a/OKq5jRn

Recent events have caused me to evaluate my collection and downsize appropriately. This is one of those tough decisions.

The knife is a Spyderco PM2 with Maxamet steel. I am its first owner. It is from the newer “Gen 2” run. It has been sharpened, used, and a sharpening choil has been added. It is nice and sticky sharp with a coarse yet refined edge done by yours truly on metallic bonded CBN stones. It is in great shape. A few tiny spots and a slight patina here and there if you look closely.

It is wearing Ripps Garage Tech V2 Roughwashed Scales drilled tip-up, right hand carry. The clip, also a V2 by RGT, has a matching finish.

It is held together by a Flytanium full-TI hardware set. The entire knife is titanium with the exception of the blade, liners, and pivot pin. The original scales are with a new owner, but it will ship with the original box.

In total, I’ve got over $476 tied up in the knife.

Asking $sold, PP fees and insured shipping included.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back