• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Sold — St. Nick's Exclusive Lil' Native and CRUWEAR PM2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioApexing

Sharpener
EDIT: dropped the price a bit on each, Friday is coming fast!

Hello and howdy, BladeForums

I’ve got two specimens up for grabs today, neither of which I’m particularly eager to see go, but a certain PM2 release this upcoming Friday is causing me to purge some stuff.

Pic/Timestamp/Videos: https://imgur.com/a/cgKeX2u

First up is my St. Nick's Knives exclusive Spyderco Lil Native with a DLC-coated CPM-4V blade. Yes, that one. Roughly 300-400 of these were made and I am the first owner. This is one exceptionally cool little knife with a tremendous drop-shut action and AWESOME blade steel. This is a perfect EDC knife that can go anywhere and do anything. I sincerely hope that other dealers will make exclusives of it. I've never carried, sharpened, nor used it. Comes with box, docs, sticker, and bag as pictured in the timestamp.

Looking for withdrawn shipped. Includes PayPal Goods and Services fees and USPS Priority shipping with $50 insurance. Additional insurance can be included at the buyer's cost (shouldn't be more than $5 to fully insure it). Shipping to the US only.

-----------

Next up is my Spyderco Paramilitary 2 in CPM-CRUWEAR with grey G10 scales. I picked this up a while back at a similar price due to the scratches on the blade and the fact that it does NOT have its box nor docs. As for the scratches, there are two fairly large ones on the clip side of the blade and some additional scratches above the cutting edge that can be seen in the right light at the right angle. I knicked the ricasso just slightly with a diamond plate when extending the edge back to the plunge. Whoops. That said, it has an absolutely disgusting, nasty, hair-whittling, sticky sharp, semi-mirrored edge done by yours truly, which I've maintained on diamond strops. The edge is a little wide, as I reduced the angle to just a tad under 15 degrees per-side. It cuts like a dream and will serve its new owner well for years to come.

Looking for $old OBRO shipped.

As always, thanks for looking and feel free to shoot a message with questions.

Last edited:
What pm2 is releasing also shoot me an email at buddhasbelly720 at gmail.com, interested in the lil n!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back