• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD 2020 Bladeforums Viper (Blonde)

Selling my pretty blonde forum knife. It’s gorgeous, but just not my style. I really tried to love it!

New condition, it hasn't cut anything.

It comes with it’s KC blue leather slip and in the original box.

SPF $138 PP G&S shipped TYD

I reserve the right to sell or refuse sale to whoever I wish. That said, the first “I’ll take it” post in the thread will have dibs on it.

If you’re a flipper, please don’t bother because I won’t sell to you.

GGoNpb6.jpg

XL1pVTI.jpg

Last edited:
He sold one yesterday, does that make him a flipper?
No. He didn't like the scales. A flipper is someone who sells it for a lot more than he paid for it. Some of the 2019 Forum knives that originally cost BF members $95 last year ended up on eBay selling for over $400. That is flipping. I'm sorry. Have you posted in the Want to Buy section that you're looking for a Viper BF knife? If not, you should.

No. He didn't like the scales. A flipper is someone who sells it for a lot more than he paid for it. Some of the 2019 Forum knives that originally cost BF members $95 last year ended up on eBay selling for over $400. That is flipping. I'm sorry. Have you posted in the Want to Buy section that you're looking for a Viper BF knife? If not, you should.
No worries. I see what you mean. I did post in the wanted buy but becuase I'm new to the group I'm still learning.
Apologies I didn't mean to offend anyone, cheers.

No worries. I see what you mean. I did post in the wanted buy but becuase I'm new to the group I'm still learning.
Apologies I didn't mean to offend anyone, cheers.
No offense taken at all. I wish I had 2 to sell so you could have each had one! Best of luck in your quest for one. I'm sure you'll get one.

Back