• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD 3 CKG COIN'S 1 fr last year 2 fr this year. Last Price Drop to $110 for Everything plus I figured out how to post a few pictures lol.😂

I've got 3 collector coins from the popular knife group off Facebook called CKG (Canadian Knife and Gear )witch started making coins back in 2019 and they have grown quite popular ever since. I have since left Facebook so I no longer have any use for these 3 coins. I'm selling them together as a package deal now for $110 shipped anyplace in Canada and they come with a few CKG Stickers as well. I posed a picture of one of each type of coin on the bottom of this sales thread. Also you can email me at gecknives@yahoo.com I should be able to show you whatever other pitchers you might like you see. The 1 2020 coin is number 356 and there wasn't very many of them made. The 2 2021 coins are in succession of on another 1 is 150 and the 2nd is 151. They all are Brand new in the there protective slips and ready to be shipped. You can PM me here if you have any questions or concerns about anything or just email me at gecknives@yahoo.com. as always thank you for your interest in my sale. Trevor.20210624_172322-2.jpg20210624_172625-3.jpg

Last edited:
Back