• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD 5.11 TACLITE pro pants, TDU green, $25 shipped

I have three sets of pants for sale, all are 5.11 TACLITE Pro rip stop nylon material: water repellant, fast drying and breathable. All are clean, in excellent to new condition, size 36x30, and smoke/pet free

The first set is the standard TACLITE Pro tactical pants in green. Excellent condition, worn 2-3 times, no rips, holes, etc. $25 shipped.

The next two are TACLITE Pro Jean Cut tactical pants. Cut like a pair of regular fit jeans, with traditional 5 pocket layout, plus phone pocket on front left leg and covert carbine mag pockets at both rear hips.

The grey pair are used, in excellent condition worn 5-6 times, no rips holes, etc. $25 shipped SOLD

The tan pair are brand new, never worn or washed. $30 shipped SOLD

I accept PayPal or USPS money order and can usually ship the same day I receive payment.

Please post "I'll take it" and follow up with PM or email for quickest response.

image-336833.JPG

image-336834.JPG

image-336839.JPG

image-336841.JPG

image-336843.JPG

Last edited:
Back