• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* 52100 K Tip Gyuto in Fiddleback Spotted Gum

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi all,
I've got a great K Tip gyuto up for sale here on BF. The handle is K&G stabilized Fiddleback Spotted Gum. This is some awesome wood that has coloring similar to fiddleback maple and chatoyance similar to top notch Koa. The hardware is black and blue G10 liners and black micarta pins. The blade is 222mm (8.75") long, 50mm (1.93") heel height, 800 grit satin hand finish. The grind is compound combination of flat with convex lower end to aid in food release down to near zero.
SPECS:
OAL: 342mm (13.5")
BLADE: 222mm (8.75") long, 50mm (1.93") heel height, 800 grit satin hand finish. The grind is compound combination of full flat with convex lower end down to near zero. Spine and choil rounded for comfort.
STEEL: 0.093" 52100 steel heat treated by Peter's HT to RC62.
HANDLE: K&G Stabilized Fiddleback Australian Spotted Gum with black and blue G10 liners with black micarta pins.
$SOLD Shipped CONUS, international buyers welcome shipping extra.
Post "I'll take it" in this thread and then email or PM me for arrangements. Knife is posted elsewhere so first time stamp gets the knife.
Paypal, Venmo, Checks or money orders accepted.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome
Thanks!

fullsizeoutput_791 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_792 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_793 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_794 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_795 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_796 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_797 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_799 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_79a by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_79b by Robert Erickson, on Flickr