• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD 7.5" AEB-L Gyuto in Spalted Asian Ebony and African Blackwood

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey all,
This one is just off the bench and ready for service. It's AEB-L steel heat treated to RC62 with cryo treatment. The handle is Spalted Asian Ebony and African Blackwood bolsters that look terrific together. It has black and white liners and black pins for a classy touch. It's just the right size for all your everyday home cooking needs. Here are the specs:

SPECS:
OAL: 320mm (12.5")
BLADE: 190mm (7.5") long, 50mm (1.97") heel height. The blade has been hand sanded to 800 grit. The grind is compound full flat/convex. The edge is down to 0.007" before sharpening. The spine and choil are rounded for comfort.
STEEL: 2.5mm (0.098") AEB-L stainless steel heat treated to RC62 with cryo treatment.
HANDLE: Spalted Asian Ebony with African Blackwood bolsters. Black and white G10 liners/pinstripe and black pins.
Price: $275 Shipped CONUS, international buyers welcome shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

htT0lpMl.jpg

VTj6DIzl.jpg

Qa0x4t7l.jpg

pYg8a18l.jpg

wOcaFdrl.jpg

i2haHJSl.jpg

EgAxiPyl.jpg

I know that I sound like a broken record, but beautiful knife as always and a steal of a deal at the asking price for whomever buys it!

Back