• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Anchors Aweigh!GEC rope knives, Charlie Campagna SFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

choombak

Gold Member
As the title says, up for sale today are two fantastic knives based on the #15 pattern, with a modified blade shape as a tribute to the old-timer rope knives that sailors had on them. They have been in my collection since the SFO a few years ago, and I cannot bring myself to use them (I use a regular Navy knife instead). Figured someone else can enjoy these! Awesome collectors' knives...
  1. SOLD GEC #15S115 in antique yellow jig bone: Beautiful jigging, and decorated bail and bolster. LNIT, comes with tube. Asking $100 SOLD shipped.
  2. SOLD GEC #15S115 in cranberry jig bone: Beautiful jigging, and decorated bail and bolster. LNIT, comes with tube. Asking $100 SOLD shipped.
As always, has a story on the tube (see picture) to remind you to oil the joints and eat spinach! :)

Terms of sale
  • First "Ill take it" via email/post/PM gets it. If you email, please mention your bladeforums username. Timestamp rules.
  • Price includes S&H, typically via USPS First Class or Priority within US. I will send tracking, and follow-up till it is delivered safe and sound. International okay, PM/email to work out additional shipping costs.
  • Payment via PayPal Goods, USPS MO, Google pay, or any other payment we work out. Will ship after payment clears.
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without stipulating any reason whatsoever.
Not taking trades at this time. Anything else, PM or email choombak AT gmail DOT com (not my PayPal).

Pictures

IMG-2205.jpg

IMG-2206.jpg

IMG-2207.jpg

IMG-2208.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the GEC #15S115 in antique yellow jig bone.
PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back