• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* Apocalyptic XL Machete Special

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
1D2FE986-3FA7-40D0-B3C2-34825CF6F0F9.jpeg 64F1996A-D392-4A27-A55E-125BCE7F2CA6.jpeg 01CD1CAD-EEA8-482E-BEEA-547BD2CEDF5C.jpeg
I have another one of my apocalypse inspired machetes for sale today, this is the xl version with a 19.5” blade and 6” handle. Made from 1080 high carbon steel with a hollow ground convexed edge, this makes it extremely tough but also light enough to cut through brush and small limbs with ease. The blade has holes drilled for handle scales and the special price with the paracord wrap is only good for one week, if it hasn’t sold by next week I’m putting handles on it. Price with the wrap is $250, it will come with a kydex scabbard. Payment can be sent to edgeknifeworks@gmail.com on PayPal G&S. Shipping is included in the price.

Do you know where the point of balance is?
The balance point is about 7” from where the handle starts, so it’s got a nice forward weight for cutting through things but not so far forward that it feels heavy and tiring

Very cool, and bigger than the others!!! :D I can see this being very handy around the yard or farm.

Very cool, and bigger than the others!!! :D I can see this being very handy around the yard or farm.
Thank you, I’m working on another one of these for myself to use around the yard and camping, It’s just a really useful tool to have.

If still available, I'll take it; if you can confirm its availability, I'll send the payment via paypal
It is still available, I will mark it sold for you, I’ll get the kydex sheath for it made today and should have it ready to ship by Friday at the latest.

Back